March 2019 – LC Meeting #6
- UB backbone staff present: David Harrington, Kassa Belay, Jason Ludwig, Dionne Grayman, Danielle Augustine
- Number of LC members present: 20
- Number of FAB members present: 3
- Data is empowering, and early childhood developmental data should be returned to the communities that generated it and to which it belongs so that residents can be informed agents of change.
- This data can be used not for judgement or blame but for the purposes of quality improvement: identifying opportunities for community members, CBOs, and agencies to collaborate in pursuit of better outcomes.
Leave a Reply