- 6 UB Backbone Staff (Kassa Belay, David Harrington, Athenia Rodney, Ashanti Walker, Ruth Horry, Briona Clark)
- 17 PAT Members
- 16 FAB members
- Discuss childcare challenges in Brownsville
- Explore strategies for finding children with special needs under 3 appropriate childcare
- Analyze Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) Brownsville data
- Share important news and updates
During the April Meeting, we introduced our new FAB Fellow Ashanti Walker and looked at data showing disparities in daycare services as well as explored possible solutions. As an extension of our EI work, we explored the disparities present in CPSE services and the transition beyond Early Intervention.
Since today is April Fool’s day, share something you’ve laughed about recently
- Ruth took her 6 year old to a play. She thought she was going to play at the park and was very disappointed.
- Evelyn went shopping with her two over 6 ft sons for new clothes. She spent three hours in the store helping them find pants that were long enough and loose enough.
- Athenia’s husband is away from home and pranked her that he had covid
Leave a Reply